Welcome to the Wild

Effectively Wild is your place for mediocre coverage of the Chicago Cubs, Chicago Blackhawks, Arsenal FC, and FC Kaiserslautern.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

19-15: Nobody Panic


This picture of Rami pretty much sums it up. Frustration. Anger. Doubt.

Do not push the panic button. Do not say, "Wait until next year." Do not say this team sucks. Not yet. The Cubs are all right. They're in second place. Remember how bad they were last year? Yes? Good. This is a better team than that one. Are there questions? Yes. Will Lou answer them? I believe he will. There's still a lot of baseball left.

Say it with me:

"I will not doubt. St. Louis must drop off eventually. This is not 2004. This is not 2006. I will not approach the ledge, let alone jump off. I still believe."

BallHype: hype it up!

No comments: